Value of USC Research Relationships
USC will work with sponsors to create flexible relationships that meet their needs. These relationships range from modest investigator driven projects to multi-million dollar research partnerships.
• Intellectual Property terms that make it possible for sponsors to commercialize the research they support.
• Clinical testing of therapeutics and medical devices through USC’s Health Research Association.
• Integrated programs for workforce development through USC Now, our extensive distance education facilities and course offerings.
• Access to exceptional undergraduate and graduate students who are actively engaged in USC’s research.
With 20,000 students, USC has the largest graduate school in the western United States.
• USC is a member of the university industry demonstration partnership (UIDP) and believes in its recommended contract accords to expedite contracting with industry.
Industry Sponsored Research Centers at USC Include
Alfred Mann Institute
Annenberg Innovation Lab
Biomimetic Microelectronic Systems Center
Center for Body Computing
Center for Interactive Smart Oilfield Technologies (CiSoft)
Entertainment Technology Center
Institute for Communication Technology Management
Norman Lear Center