In this section you will find information for USC investigators on:
• Who does what to support sponsored research (see responsibilities)
• How to submit proposals through Contracts and Grants
• How to submit a proposal and financial/legal aspects of proposals (see sponsored research)
• How to comply with USC’s policies related to research ethics.
• What do if a sponsor places an institutional limit on the number of proposals that USC is permitted to submit.
Contact the Office of Research at 213-740-6709 if you have questions on any of USC’s procedures.
The Office of Research also offers a series of classes for investigators on funding strategies and specific research sponsors through the Center for Excellence in Research.