Requesting a New Subrecipient
1. Verify that the Subrecipient is not already located in Cayuse SP:
- Begin typing the name of the subrecipient in the ‘Subrecipient Name’ field box.
- If the Subrecipient does not exist in Cayuse SP, you can request the Subrecipient be added by filling out a Sponsor & Subaward Request Form (Link Coming Soon).
2. The Sponsor & Subaward Request Form:
- Open the Sponsor & Subaward Request Form (Link Coming Soon)
- Enter Your First Name
- Enter Your Last Name
- Enter Your USC Email Address
- Select “New Subaward Organization (Cayuse SP)” as the Type of Request
At this point, the form will expand to include additional fields required to enter the Subrecipient into Cayuse SP.
Fill out the additional form fields related to the Subrecipient.
- Full Subaward Organization Name: Enter the full name of the Subaward Organization (Ex. “Null Computing, LLC”)
- Organization Type: Select the correct Subrecipient classification from the dropdown.
- Submit: Click this button to submit the form to the Department of Contracts and Grants.
Once the form has been submitted, you will see a landing page with confirmation that your form was submitted to the Department of Contracts and Grants. You will receive an email notification that the Subrecipient has been added to the system (typically within 1 business day).