USC’s strategic priorities for research are:
- Excellence through rigor, transparency and reproducibility.
- Research that is impactful by benefiting and engaging all segments of society.
- Innovation in the research we conduct and in the methods by which we conduct research.
- Implementation of integrated digital tools to integrate all aspects of research administration via the TARA system and to enable collaborative research.
- Expansion of centers of excellence for fundamental scientific and technological research, providing state-of-the-art shared precision instruments.
- Integration of health research with clinical care, education and community outreach across the entire university.
- Infusion of a culture of mentorship to support the development of research abilities throughout the university.
USC Research Strategic Plans:
- 2018 USC Strategic Plan
- Creativity and Collaboration in the Academy
- Fulfilling the Promise for Diversity and Inclusion in Research and Scholarship
- Total Access for Research Administration (TARA) System Specification
- USC Health Programs
- USC Plan for Science and Technology Facilities
- Long Range Animal Facility Plan
- USC Strategic Planning
USC Research Committee Reports:
- Rigor and Transparency in the Conduct of Research
- Faculty Mentoring
- Academic Computing
- Collaboration and Scholarship