Department of Contracts and Grants
The Department of Contracts and Grants (DCG) supports USC’s investigators from proposal development to award closeout, ensuring that our grants and contracts are consistent with university standards for academic freedom, research ethics and fiscal responsibility.
The Department of Contracts and Grants:
- Reviews, approves and submits proposals to extramural sponsors.
- Negotiates and accepts awards on behalf of the University.
- Executes subcontracts.
- Coordinates pre-award and post-award actions.
- Develops and maintains positive sponsor relationships.
- Ensures institutional compliance with Federal and State regulations, sponsor policy and University policy.
- Determines how agreements for research services will be processed.
- HSC 323-442-2396
- UPC 213-740-7762
- Marina 310-822-1511
- ATRI 858-964-0730