Department of Contracts and Grants
The Department of Contracts and Grants (DCG) supports USC’s investigators from proposal development to award closeout, ensuring that our grants and contracts are consistent with university standards for academic freedom, research ethics and fiscal responsibility.
The Department of Contracts and Grants:
- Reviews, approves and submits proposals to extramural sponsors.
- Negotiates and accepts awards on behalf of the University.
- Executes subcontracts.
- Coordinates pre-award and post-award actions.
- Develops and maintains positive sponsor relationships.
- Ensures institutional compliance with Federal and State regulations, sponsor policy and University policy.
- Determines how agreements for research services will be processed.
In light of these responsibilities, DCG has created a Feedback Form that allows faculty, research administrators, and other support staff to provide anonymous feedback regarding the quality of their interactions with DCG Staff.
- UPC and HSC 213-821-6622
- Marina 310-822-1511
- ATRI 858-964-0730