Federal Agency Sponsored Research Databases
Most federal agencies also maintain their own sponsored research web portals which list sponsored competitions, provide guidelines and documentation, and often offer their own email alert services. In the near future, federal agencies will be transferring many of their funding opportunities listings and application procedures to the Grants.gov website. However, researchers seeking funding from the National Science Foundation or the National Institutes of Health should continue to use those agencies’ own websites as well.
A central clearinghouse of information for finding grant opportunities and applying for funding from federal government sources.
- Email alert: Federal Grants Notification Service
A specialized site for organizations seeking federal government markets for their services or products.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Central site for National Institutes of Health grant opportunities at the Office of Extramural Research portal.
- NIH Commons
- To register for an NIH ID at USC, please contact your DCG Administrator.
- Electronic Submission of NIH Grant Applications Information
- Email alert: NIH Weekly Bulletin
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
Central site for information about National Science Foundation sponsorship programs.