Researchers seeking funding opportunities can use sponsored research opportunity databases to locate funding awards for which they are eligible. USC subscribes to a grant database called Grant Forward. In addition, several other databases that are useful to investigators are listed below as well.
Grant Forward is a search engine dedicated to helping institutions and individuals find grant opportunities.
- GrantForward is able to cover more than 12,000 sponsor sources to provide a comprehensive database of more than 40,000 funding opportunities that continues to grow with the most up to date information.
- GrantForward’s powerful search system helps to lessen the hassle of searching for grants with adaptable search filters and specialized search features.
- GrantForward researcher profiles allow researchers to highlight their research achievements and interests to receive personalized grant recommendations for grant opportunities that match their research needs
Create Your GrantForward Account and Researcher Profile
- Start moving your research forward by creating an account to access GrantForward. In order to be able to take advantage of all of the features that GrantForward offers, you will have to create an account using your institution email address.
- If you would like to benefit from receiving grant recommendations, then you will also need to make sure to create your researcher profile.
Example of Key Resources:
- GrantForward Researcher Welcome Guide
- GrantForward QuickTips for Researchers
- Visit GrantForward YouTube Channel for all instruction videos.
- Visit GrantForward Support Page for the complete list of resources.
Dimensions is a linked research data platform that the USC Office of Research has licensed for the benefit of our research community. Dimensions helps you search and compare research grants, patents, clinical trials and publications by topic and keyword, drawing from many sources.
Philanthropy News Digest publishes RFPs and notices of awards as a free service for U.S.-based grant-making organizations and nonprofits. Also, Candid (formerly Foundation Center) maintains a comprehensive list of foundations and philanthropic organizations.