USC Schools with Health-Related Programs
- The KSOM is ranked #31 nationally for research by US News and World Report. It generates more than $230 million in annual sponsored research.
- The School of Pharmacy is currently ranked #9 as the top School of Pharmacy in the nation by US News and with about 1,000 students registered for the spring 2016.
- Ostrow School of Dentistry is home to the Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy which is currently the #1 ranked program in the nation by US News & World Report and was the first in the nation to develop a PhD degree program in physical therapy.
- USC’s Occupational Therapy and Occupational Science is currently ranked #3 by US News & World Report among the nation’s best occupational therapy educational institutions.
- The USC Suzanne Dworak‐Peck School of Social Work is ranked #12 by US News Grad Schools among the nation’s schools with top social work programs.
- The Sol Price School of Public Policy was ranked #3 in 2016 by US News Best Graduate Schools among Public Affairs Schools nationally within the specialty “health policy and management.” Its rankings were 4th in the overall rankings of best public affairs graduate schools in the country (up from sixth in 2012).
- The USC Viterbi School of Engineering (VSOE) is ranked #12 by US News among the best engineering schools in the nation.