University of Southern California


How Do I Modify An Existing Subaward?

To initiate a subaward modification, the PI or departmental administrator must submit a change order request in Workday by taking the following steps:

1. Log into Workday and initiate a Change Order requisition.

2. Complete all required fields on the Change Order requisition and upload all appropriate documents. If there are changes to the Statement of Work, budget and/or budget justification, revised versions of the affected documents must be uploaded with the Change Order requisition.

3. Any special requirements or instructions should be noted in the comments field to ensure they will be addressed when DCG prepares the subaward modification.

4. Submit the complete Change Order requisition to DCG.


Research Calendar

Submit an Event

How to submit your event

See all events in the USC Research Calendar.