How Do I Request a New Subaward?
Once USC receives a fully executed prime award, the departmental administrator or Principal Investigator can request a new subaward by completing a requisition in USC eMarket. USC eMarket can be accessed through a link in Kuali or through the link on the home page of the Kuali@USC web site. The following information will be required to complete the eMarket subaward requisition:
- USC Principal Investigator
- Prime Recipient Name
- Prime Award Number
- USC Account Number
- Subrecipient Investigator
- Subaward Period of Performance
- Subaward Funding Amount
- Project Title
- Any special requests (e.g. prime award confidentiality, limited rights data, confidentiality requirements)
- Subrecipient Statement of Work
- Subrecipient Budget
- Subrecipient Budget Justification
Once the subaward requisition is complete in USC eMarket, a DCG Subaward Officer will be assigned to your requisition to serve as your main point of contact for all subaward-related matters. Please note a complete and approved requisition, including the required documents, is needed in order to initiate a subaward.
For common questions about USC eMarket, please refer to the USC eMarket FAQs available here.