How to submit your event to the Research Calendar
To submit a USC Research-related campus event, click on Submit an Event and login using your Shibboleth (Or USC NetID). Fill out all relevant fields (see detailed instructions below).
STEPS FOR ENTERING YOUR EVENT TO THE USC RESEARCH CALENDAR
- Enter the event title, description, location, registration link, etc.
- Add related images to accompany the listing (strongly recommended!).
- IMPORTANT: Make sure to select under ‘Department’, the Office of Research as well as your own department (if applicable).
- Enter the event time and date. Choose an end time, otherwise the default appears as 11:59 p.m.
- Click ‘Add Event’ button for event to be submitted. Once approved by the Office of Research calendar manager, events will appear on the Research Calendar and in the sidebar.
NOTE: Once submitted, event information can only be edited by the Calendar Manager; for cancellations or updates to your event, contact by email.