Post Award Management
The Department of Contracts and Grants provides the following services to the University community:
- Provide central oversight for post-award activities on all sponsored projects.
- Serve as the primary contact for business issues pertaining to sponsored awards.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state rules and regulations of sponsored projects.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for award negotiation.
- Serve as the authorizing signature for all award documents.
- Develop training materials and conducting training programs on sponsored program topics.
- Partner with SPA and the Office of Compliance to ensure compliance with award terms and conditions as well as University and Sponsor policies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Who Does What for Contracts and Grants?
- Defining a Gift vs a Grant
- Contract Responsibilities for Handling Agreements