Requesting a New Institutional Profile in Cayuse 424
1. The Sponsor & Subaward Request Form:
- Open the Sponsor & Subaward Request Form (Link Coming Soon)
- Enter Your First Name
- Enter Your Last Name
- Enter Your USC Email Address
- Select “New Institutional Profile (Cayuse 424)” as the Type of Request
At this point, the form will expand to include additional fields required to enter the Institution into Cayuse. Fill out the additional form fields related to the Institution.
- Institution Legal Name: The full name of the institution.
- Country: Select the country the institution resides in.
- State: Select the State the institution resides in. Note: This is only an option if “United States of America” is selected as the Country.
- Address: Enter the full street address, city, and zip code of the institution.
- DUNS: Enter the DUNS number of the institution. This is a unique nine-digit identification number based on the physical location of the institution.
- CRS/EIN: Enter the Employer Identification Number. This is a unique nine-digit number that identifies the institution to the IRS.
- Congressional District: Enter the Congressional District of the institution. Format Example: “CA-030”, Enter NA-000 if Outside of U.S.
- Human Subjects Assurance Number: If applicable, enter the Human Subjects Assurance Number of the institution.
- Animal Welfare Assurance Number: If applicable, enter the Animal Welfare Assurance Number of the institution.
- Organization Type: Select the most appropriate organization classification from the dropdown.
- F&A Rate Agreement: If the institution has a federally negotiated F&A Rate Agreement, please upload the latest iteration of it to this form. If the F&A Rate Agreement is located on the institution’s website, please enter the link to the webpage on this form. If the institution does not have a federally negotiated F&A Rate Agreement, select “No F&A Rate Agreement”.
- Submit: Click this button to submit the form to the Department of Contracts and Grants.
Once the form has been submitted, you will see a landing page with confirmation that your form was submitted to the Department of Contracts and Grants. You will receive an email notification that the requested Institutional Profile has been added to the system usually within 1 business day.