When Should I Modify An Existing Subaward?
You should modify an existing Subaward when there are:
- Changes to Statement of Work
- Changes to the Awarded Budget (e.g. an increase or reduction)
- Budget reallocations that require a formal amendment to the subaward
- Modification of any terms and conditions, including the addition of special terms and conditions, reporting requirements, etc.
- Changes to the Period of Performance, including no cost time extensions
- Early termination (advance written notice of termination is typically required)