All researchers must follow these guidelines in addition to the rest of the information given in our COVID-19 Research Continuity Guidelines and Resources section:
- Continue to maintain highest safety practices in all in-person activity and use remote work methods whenever possible.
- Any faculty, staff, or student with any symptoms of COVID-19 or who has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 should refrain from coming to campus and should promptly contact USC Student Health for testing.
- Any faculty, staff, or student who has traveled outside of Southern California cannot come to campus until after completing the required quarantine for 10 days upon return according to LA County’s “Safer at Home” mandatory directive on travel.
- PIs and research administrators should review all COVID-19 safety measures with their groups to ensure compliance with all the measures on this site.
All USC on-site employees and students need to use Trojan Check, the daily symptom check and campus access platform, which gives campus access only to those who have:
- Completed the appropriate “Health, Hygiene and Safety” online module, accessible through Trojan Learn.
- Completed your influenza compliance (see information for students and for employees); receipts, attestation, and exemption forms may be uploaded in the “Downloadable Forms” section of the secure health record portal, https://usc.edu/myshr.
- Completed the required COVID-19 testing, Pop Testing 3.0 for the week (or twice weekly, for undergraduate students).
The Trojan Check sign-in screen will indicate if your compliance is current, or the reason(s) it may be deactivated.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any research-related questions. Thank you for doing your best to keep the community safe.